Wednesday 7 December 2011

Peliminary task

For my prelimanary task i was told to create a front page and a contents page which was all about a school magazine. I decided to create the whole magazine around sixth form life as in how people are coping with the change from GCSE to AS and the change from AS to A2.


Magazine front cover:
This is the front cover I think I coped well with the design of it but I did struggle with using In-design as I am new to this software I found it difficult to cope with the layout and tools of it but as I have a vague understanding of Photoshop.
 
Contents page:
This is the contents page for my magazine this was much easier to make but the hard part was working out what points and text in it as I would need to fill empty spaces. When I got stuck on this part of the task I would use a real life magazine as guidance to see what else I could add without copying its every step.

No comments:

Post a Comment