Wednesday 14 December 2011

last week in media

This week in media we had been focusing on the preliminary task as we had to look at everyone’s front page and contents page and give them analysis on what went well and what went bad.
What went well for me:
¨       The main point for me was that I meet the preliminary requirements!
¨       Made the target audience clear and precise.
¨       Colour scheme was good and was continual.
¨       Layout was uncluttered and was structured well.
What improvements may be made next time:
¨       Make the front cover more like a magazine by adding a barcode, ear piece, ect.
¨       Proof reading.
¨       Make the research and planning clear in the presentation.
My conclusion
I believe in order to improve my grade I must take on board all the positive criticism given by my teacher and my fellow class mates and add this to my final product. I think I also feel I need to research in longer detail my next task so I have a clear understanding about what I need to create and how I can improve from my first task onto my new task. I will also type all of my work in word to make sure it is grammatically correct and all spellings are correct also.

No comments:

Post a Comment