Wednesday 22 February 2012

This week

This week I have been modifying my front cover and contents page as well as the composing the questions that I will be asking my models/band members on what helped them to fame and other questions.
Attached to this you will see a copy of my contents page and front cover.
Feel free to comment and any suggestions :)!
This is my front cover I have been influenced by magazines such as NME and Kerrang. From the magazines I have been trying to make the front cover as close to the magazines with out copying it! I have used these to create my codes and conventions.
I stuck to the same codes and conventions with my content page and I will carry on this throughout the magazine.
Next on my to do list is to create my double page spread that I hope to finish by Friday which leaves me the rest of my time to add/remove any content that is not needed. I will also do any improvements suggested and hopefully have them completed by next week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment