Wednesday 11 January 2012

christmas work


1. The reasearch I have done is all about this one magazine NME. I did this because I have read and still do read this certain magazine so I know a lot about how a music magazine should be and look. I think this will help me a great deal so that i can get the bet possible marks available.

2. For the way in which NME ntise the readers is by having a main picture on the fornt of an icon of rock and roll as well as some smaller boxes with other stories which then lead people to read the contents page. This is where they see what stories are in this edition of NME which would then make the reader go to the exact pages they want to read.

3. The rules used by NME are effective so I will probably base my creation of my music magazine on them as well as using colours that reflect the type of music i decide to use in my music magazine.  The music magazines I have looked at NME used a lot of text boxes on the contents page and have columns of mini stories and sub headings. On the front page they have a main picture on the front cover then several smaller boxes that contain main stories and also have advertisement on the front cover.

4. So far the research I have done is just to see what I could include in this homework and I get a better understanding of the task that is ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment